Java 1.7 installation

fixed

Is it possible to install just the 1.7 (5761JV1 option 14 & 15)? If so
then can someone give me a brief "how-to" I'm googling my heart out and
can't for the life of me figure this out. I downloaded the B_GROUP_05 &
the .iso images for 1.7 and did the RSTLICPGM (as suggested by IBM's
knowledge center), etc but the options 14 & 15 aren't there. I tried just
doing a RSTLICPGM or option 14 & then 15 to no avail.

Thanks,
Tommy Holden