Directory /usr/local deleted - Question on copy from Qopensys/usr/local or Restore of it

fixed

Hi,

We recently had a Zend product installed onto our system and for whatever
reason I see the deletion of our /usr/local directory was done just prior
to the install so all that exists now is the new Zend/Mysql directories
under /usr/local.

We did have a startup on another process that used other directories in
that /usr/local that no longer works as it is missing the directory.

I do see under QOpenSys/usr/local the directories that I believe were once
in the path /usr/local that were deleted. (bin, etc, include, info, lib,
man, sbin, src)

I would like to confirm how I can get these directories back where they
were under /usr/local

Is there a way to do this by using the Qopensys/usr/local ones Or can I
restore from my full system backup BRMS entire save21 that was luckily done
the night before the new Zend product got installed ? If using backup
media I would restore to a temp directory then move over to /usr/local so
not to clobber the new Zend dir.

Thanks so much.

Laura Roberts

This communication, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, personal and / or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact us immediately so we may correct our records. Please then delete or destroy the original transmission and any subsequent reply.