Re: Using inav to copy from IFS to local pc

fixed

The theory is that you should just be able to drag it from iNav and drop
it on to a directory in Windows Explorer (not Internet Explorer). I
tested it and it actually worked. And I could actually read the
transferred file. I am not being sarcastic. I've had issues in the past
with this. Probably CCSID or some such thing.

if you want to do this in batch this then you may want to look at other
stuff, like QNTC, ftp, NFS shares, etc.