Try wrapping the field with DATE() and TIME() as in DATE(timestampfield) and

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 7:49 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: Sql View

I posted originally about adding edit codes to a table created using SQL. I
understand that I can't do that.

How can I create a view that gives me separate date and time fields for a
time stamp? I would like all of the fields in the file and the two new

I've been googling but haven't figured it out yet.

Thanks, Jack

protection is active.
or change list options,
moment to review the archives at