MIMIX HA & WebSphere V7

fixed

Has anyone set up MIMIX to replicate WebSphere V7? Apparently Vision has a
White Paper on replicating V7 but me being only the customer, they won't
give me a copy. My BP had told me to follow the same instructions as for
V6 but the structure is different for V7. He hasn't been able to find the
V7 document on the Vision site.

Thanks for any help.

Gord