MIMIX HA & ZEND Server (& MYSQL)

fixed

Has anyone had any experience setting up MIMIX replication for ZEND Server
& MYSQL?

I have had our web person ask Zend a couple of times on what needs to be
replicated and what shouldn't be. Their response? "We don't make
recommendations for the i. Test it and see if it works and fix what
doesn't".

Anyone have any advice on what directories/files need to be included and/or
excluded from replication?

Thanks,

Gord