From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan Campin
Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2014 1:46 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Triggers

I am sorry. Guys, nobody has the right to abuse someone else. If you don't like the questions, just delete the posts.

There is nothing that says you have to read or respond to someone's post and I am curious why if his employer refuses to provide training that is his fault?

At least he is asking questions instead of just doing something without knowing what he is doing.