User exit to manage users changing job attributes

fixed

I need to be able to monitor a job both in the jobq and whilst running.

We have users that are able to change their jobs to different queues and
also discovered that they can change their priority to 10.

Due to the setup here, we cannot implement the correct authorities and so I
need a user exit or something similar that can be used to manage the jobs.

TIA

Darryl Freinkel | Assignment 400 Group, Inc.

Tel: 770.321.8562 ext 111 | 678.355.8562

E-mail: dfreinkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: www.assignment400.com <http://www.assignment400.com/>