Failed disk in a 9406-170

fixed

I have a customer that has a failing disk in a 9406-170 running v5r2. The exact message is:

CPP1604 *Attention* Impending DASD failure. Contact your hardware service provider now.
Cause . . . . . : Internal measurements on disk device DD001 indicate that an unrecoverable error resulting in data loss is about to occur.
Recovery . . . : Contact your hardware service provider to have failing item 59H6611 service.

We would normally have IBM handle this but this customer doesn't have hardware support and isn't about to start. So I'm doing this myself for the first time. The new drive has arrived and a GO SAVE 21 is nearly complete. There are a total of 4 disks in a RAID 5 configuration. I've been looking for instructions on how to do this but haven't found them yet. Can anyone point me to the correct documentation or give me the steps to follow?

James Rich