Using DSPJRN, when you select the jorunal record to view, press F6=Display only entry specific data

Then press F11=Display hexadecimal format*
*Then it is a trivial exercise to translate from hex to the decimal integer value.

Does that help?

Mark S. Waterbury

> On 6/9/2014 11:45 AM, Matt Olson wrote:

We have a SQL (DDL) described file with a INTEGER column.

When you view this file on the green screen via DSPFFD it shows the integer column as BINARY with a field length of 9.

The problem is when we view journal changes via DSPJRN it shows as "gobbly gook" instead of the actual integer value.

How can we view the actual integer value so we can search all journal data for the value we are searching for?