www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 6/4/2014 1:31 PM, Chris Bipes wrote:
Make your you also get the .sth (stash) file as it holds you encrypted password to access the certificate store. I personally tried and failed. (I missed the stash file) So good luck. If it does not work, you just delete the IFS file and start from scratch.

--
Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services
CrossCheck, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Krill, Coy
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 9:43 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: Any Problems Foreseen Copying Certicate Store from One i to Another i?

We're setting up a test partition and have a bunch of certificates in the system certificate store on our production partition that also need to be on our test partition. Are there any negatives to copying the store from the production partition to the test partition? Test partition store is brand new so I'd rather be lazy and not export all the certs from production and import them on test if there are no issues with just copying it over.