Dot Matrix Printer Recommendation

fixed

We have been using a Printek 8003 printer to print various multi-part
forms. Our last Printek has decided to no longer work, so we are looking
for a new dot matrix printer.

We are looking for a dot matrix, Ethernet connected printer that would not
require using a remote outq to print. Can anyone recommend a printer that
fits this description?

It does not have to handle multiple forms like the 8003 does.

Thanks in advance!!