Hello All,

Earlier this month, someone asked whether there was a utility to search and
maintain messages files. Years ago I ran across a program named WRKMSGS,
which does exactly that and I've received permission from the original
author to republish it. Awkward to cut-n-paste into this email. Can someone
please remind me where I can post the source code?

JK

When your grandchildren can't drink the water, when they can't breathe the
air. You can tell them it was the best for the economy...