Re: Google Docs

fixed

On 5/29/2014 12:29 PM, Michael Schutte wrote:
My brother had issues with using Google Docs from a chromebook. He would
write he college papers on the chromebook. Save them as Microsoft Document.
But the teacher wasn't able to open them. Most likely it was something he
was doing wrong. But thought I throw it out there.

Folks:

This topic is more appropriate in the PCTECH list (http://mlists.org/pctech), as it doesn't appear to have anything to do with IBM i.

david