Re: Who tried to connect to my i?

fixed

On 5/16/2014 9:31 AM, via MIDRANGE-L wrote:
we had an attempt at access to one of our LPARS and the IP was
162.42.207.122. How can I find out who that IP is? Is there
software that would help us figure out who the IP was?

Use a whois service to lookup the owner of the IP address.

http://whois.arin.net/ui/query.do

That will get you a general idea ... digging deeper than that might be difficult though, depending on the provider.

david