re: Navigator for i vrs. System i Navigator

fixed

Jim:

I was experiencing similar waits, and jumped into a Midrange.com thread
back in November 2013.

If your network doesn't use IPv6, you may need to make some configuration
changes. At least that's what IBM advised me to do, and it led to
significant improvement for my instance.