Re: Fwd: V5R4 and Windows 7

fixed

Good link.

PTF MF47178 was mentioned for v5r4m0. That is currently Permanently
applied and no IPL action is required.

Link also states that mixed case passwords can not ever be used.... Based
on the erratic connection, which suddenly started working again, I would
feel confident that mixed case password is not involved - but I asked him
anyway and am waiting for an answer.

John McKee