I would check to see if the profile is disabled for this user in netserver
or unmap the drive, then remap and try to reconnect.

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 4:58 PM, John McKee <jmmckee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Earlier today, a coworker needed to access a file in the IFS. His computer
has Windows 7. He could not get to it. I had no problem - my computer has
Windows XP (so far). Now, he can get to the file just fine. No reboots,
and no changes that he knows of.

The 520 was in restricted mode for backup this past weekend. I am
wondering if XP talks a little nicer and gets connections started that
became inactive. Also wondering if a PTF might have been produced that
addresses this.

Where would I begin looking?

John McKee