RPG Main + Debugging a hard error

fixed

Hi,

We're at 7.1. We recently started using the RPG control option of MAIN to point the program to a procedure to process instead of using the cycle and mainline code.

Today we had such a program, being called by a CL, get a hard error in the main procedure. When we go in to debug it, it takes us to the CL as being the current line, which means if we go into the actual program to see the variables they're all out of scope. Is there a way to get the error to halt the program in the procedure so we can debug the active/msgw job?

Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Application Development, Service Delivery Platform
[cid:image002.jpg@01CD16F9.25D27630]
web: www.customcall.com<http://www.customcall.com/> | email: kurt.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kurt.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

A Division of Enghouse Systems Ltd.<http://www.enghouse.com/> (TSX:ESL)