From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steinmetz, Paul
Sent: 16. april 2014 20:36
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: DCM SSL Certificate validity periods / expirations

Rich,

Is there a CMD or API to get that info without going into DCM.

Paul

This communication is intended only for use by the addressee.It may contain confidential or privilegedinformation.
If you receive this communication unintentionally, please inform us immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.
Warning: Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.