RE: Recovering your system - QMCHPOOL

fixed

rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote on Tue, 15 Apr 2014 11:48:59 GMT:

In all editions of the "Recovering your system" manual, 7.1
and on?

The only caveat being that this would be a good time to review
this general recommendation since it's a bit dated.

Rob, I agree. It is time for the documentation to be updated
and recommendations changed.

With 7.2 just around the corner, I suspect the next time this
section of the documentation is likely to be changed is the
release after 7.2 due to translation requirements. However,
there is hope English-only updates could be made before that
time. Cards & letters from customers like you can make it
happen.