I need to know all PTF's that were applied since 3/27/14.
I tried a DSPPTF to an output file and analyzing that.
FROM rob/dspptf
order by scstdate desc
However, a PTF could have been temporarily applied and just got switched
to permanently applied. I need to know when it was first applied.

Here's the problem I am trying to solve:
A process is acting up. I think it's because of PTF's. It's slowly
starting to sink in to IBM. They want to know what PTF's I installed.
Heck I can't remember. I had a bunch on here that I told to put on at the
next IPL and I just happened to IPL due to some hardware reasons.
(Hardware unrelated to this lpar.)

I tried a WRKJOB SCPF and looking at those joblogs and gleaned nothing of
value from that.