Dumb question, where is the device specific infds layouts, in what manual.

fixed

Wow I can't believe I have forgotten this, but in which manual is the
device specific layout stored?

I have found the layout for file feedback, input/output (in the RPG
manual) but I can't for the life of me figure out where the device
specific section is held in which manual.

I am specifically looking for v5r3 display file specific infds layout,
followed by v5r3 physical/logical layout.

I've used them before, as re-coding an old listing from scratch uses
them, but its been such a long time I have forgotten which manual holds
the layouts.

In fact, so long ago my printout says V2R3M0 :-/