Re: Corrupt Data

fixed

I suspected you used CPYFRMIMPF to do this conversion. IBM changes that
command with every release of the OS. Please read BOTH the 6.1 Memo To
Users and the 7.1 Memo To Users. I am sure that command will be mentioned
in it. This constant changing of the behavior of this command has led me
to stop using it.

RPG and the IFS
http://www.scottklement.com/presentations/#RPGIFS