5250 Device locked

fixed

I created several new 5250 devices by re-configuring some
PC5250 sessions to use a Specified workstation ID named like
myusrid1, myusrid2, etc
I later triggered a device error by plugging my laptop into
our wired network while I had three 5250 sessions active
on our wireless network.

CPF4533
Device response code is 6155.
6155-No response from the device in configured device wait time.

No big deal, I thought, and have been able to re-start two
sessions but one session's device is now locked by QINTER:
Job User Lock Status Scope
QINTER QSYS *EXCLRD HELD *JOB

Any quick/easy way to get QINTER to release that device ?