Re: Midrange.com website down?

fixed

On 3/24/2014 9:03 AM, broehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:> Is there a problem I missed saying MIDRANGE.COM is no longer
available? It seem that the only way I can get to the list is
through archive.midrange.com. It's been like that for me for over a
week. And the website is showing as down when I use
downforeveryoneorjustme.com.

Folks:

The good Dr. Franken (aka Larry Boulhuis) has been doing some maintenance on Frankie in recent days which may result in midrange.com being down periodically.

That web site is actually totally separate from the main midrange.com infrastructure, so it's status is totally unrelated to the mailing lists, archives, wiki, etc).

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.midrange.com

If you have any further questions, please contact me at support@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

david