Mostly the size of the drives is the major factor.

Yes data does need to be moved about to allow for the various RAID stripes so if the system will END UP more than 70% full then the prepare step will take longer as well. If it's cool to delete that 130+ GB virtual tape then I would do so as it can't hurt for sure!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com