replacing a failed hard disk in an as400e series 520

fixed

One of the hard disks in our raid array failed, so now our drives are
running in unprotected mode. I called a local tech and they want like $5000
for a hardware and software maintenance plan, which seems a big excessive.
Do you know where I can find the documentation on how to replace it for a
520? I have found it for different model numbers, but not for the one we
have.