RE: Using SFTP (NOT FTP)

fixed

Can the commands used in ftp also be used in sftp?
If not - does someone have a web page they can point me to that will explain how I can see what is in the directory of the other server
and how to get those files if needed?

Test this one: http://www.csee.umbc.edu/courses/104/fall05/ordonez/sftp_cmds.shtml

Best regards

stefan.tageson@xxxxxxxx