SNDDST Command

fixed

I'm doing a SNDDST command in a CL program to send to Outlook.
When I receive the email from Outlook the FROM address has this SYST012#SYST012@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:SYST012#SYST012@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
Where is this information being constructed. I would like for it to be something else. So can be it changed?

Rogers
This E-Mail transmission (and/or the documents accompanying it)
may contain information belonging to the sender which is confidential,
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any
prohibited. If you have received this E-Mail transmission in error,
please immediately notify us by return E-Mail or telephone to arrange
for return of its contents including any documents.