Job Scheduler Entry

fixed

Morning,

I'm using the basic job scheduler on v6.1 and would like to have all entries in the scheduler put the reports in one OUTQ.
I have setup a User Profile just to handle job scheduler and enter this name in the User parm.

When defining a new entry it does not provide an OUTQ parm to specify one.
Now if I do an option 10 Submit Immediately it does provide this parm to specify the Output que that I want.

What am I missing something here or is there another way to handle.

Rogers
This E-Mail transmission (and/or the documents accompanying it)
may contain information belonging to the sender which is confidential,
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any
prohibited. If you have received this E-Mail transmission in error,
please immediately notify us by return E-Mail or telephone to arrange
for return of its contents including any documents.