Upgrade disk drives in cec on v6r1 from 35gb to 70gb disk drive

fixed

I need to migrate the 35gb disk units to 70gb disk including the load
source.

All 8 units in the load source is under 1 parity set. I can move data
from 4 disk units to other units in the system

I would then have 4 disk units free in the CEC.

My goal is to get all 8 units in the CEC on 1 parity set migrated from
35gb units to 70gb units. I will have enough

Space to have all of these units empty during the process.

How do I get the load source migrated.

Where can I find the procedure on how to get this accomplished.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Gerald Beasley

B&C Management Systems, Inc.

gbeasley@xxxxxxxx