MPG RAID 6 performance (was: Hard drive failures)

fixed

I'd rethink that RAID-6 with the types of controller cards you have. My
guess is I/O is going to be problematic. As part of that decision make
sure
you do some real accurate forecasting of disk performance. New higher end
controllers on the P7+ no problem with RAID-6, I have several customers
running it without so much as a whisper. Your business partner ( or many
of us on the list ) can do that work with the software from MPG.

You mean Performance Navigator? I have that. Since install of the 520. I
seldom use it because we have no performance issues whatsoever. I wouldn't
know where to begin on the What if . . .