CPYTOIMPF the date in text file appears junk when opened in notepad

fixed

Hi, I wrote a CL program to run a few queries for the client, and then use CPYTOIMPF command to transfer the output file to IFS shared folder. The command used is as follows: CPYTOIMPFFROMFILE(HS#LIBLB/EXPERIANF) + TOSTMF('/CHLB/00100/PROD/BO/EXPERIA+ N/EXPERIANF.TXT') MBROPT(*REPLACE) +FROMCCSID(*FILE) STMFCCSID(*STMF) +STMFCODPAG(*STDASCII) RCDDLM(*CRLF) +DTAFMT(*FIXED) STRDLM(*NONE) FLDDLM('') +DATFMT(*USA) TIMFMT(*USA) So I call the program and once it completes, I open the notepad from shared folder pointing to the IFS (that's how the customer access the file) the dates and few characters appears as junk. Any idea how to fix this? Warm Regards, VVK.Dear midrangel! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!