Take a look at the Incoming Remote Command tab of the IBM i Access for
Windows Properties...

Try checking "Load user profile when command run in user context" and
making sure "Run as system" is unchecked (the default)..

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 6:41 AM, tim.dclinc@xxxxxxxxx

i have a program on a pc (ABC Amber PDF Converter) that i use to convert
pdf's to text files. When i run this program from the pc, it works fine.
When i try to run in from the iseries via runrmtcmd, i get a program
message on the pc telling me my product is not registered. i am using
the same user/password i log onto the pc with.

I was wondering if someone might be able to explain why this is happening.