From: Vikhyath Kamath <vikyat_kaamath@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 7:01 PM
Subject: Data Transfer from i series to excel file or display give hexadecimal values fro date

Hi,

The user seemed to complain of this first, but when I check I to data transfer a file from iseries to display or file, the date appear F0F961F0F261F1F9F2F5.

I assumed its something to with IBM iseries access for windows (she was using V5R4), so had her install V6R1 IBM i series access for windows.
We use V6R1 operating system.

Is there a PTF or software update that's required to fix this?

Regards,
Vik.