It seems like IBM released a tool (late 2013 for 7.1) to evaluate whether the SQL Stored Procs on your HR/DA were in-synch with those on your primary box.

I can't find the info on this. Google is not being my friend on this. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Steve Needles

This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use, duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication, other than by the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication and all copies.

TRVDiscDefault::1201