RE: How long should SNDPTFORD take?

fixed

What Rob said. Unlike Rob, I used to deal with two physically separate
systems (not LPARs). Pushing the PTFs (Groups or individuals) was a piece
of cake. Once I learned (thanks to this list and Rob) how to do that, my
life was Sooooo much easier.

That said, it became easier once we reached V5R4.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not
deserve them. -Mark Twain