Re: fonts - a way to see what fonts are loaded?

fixed

On 2/6/2014 1:01 PM, Bill Scott wrote:
The only reason for buying the font installer is it gives you a GUI to
copy the fonts and will build a RAT, Resource Allocation Table, which ties
the file name such as ArialB to the real name which is internal Arial
Bold. I've tested and it works just fine without a RAT present. I have a
font sample program that I can send you and instructions on getting your
starter set of fonts.

Bill Scott
Advisor, Solutions Engineering
Canon Solutions America, Inc.

Bill, if you make that document publicly available, I'll update the wiki...
--buck