RE: System save / Tape performance issue

fixed

Create any new guest partitions which would have made some huge entries in
/QFPNWSSTG?
Note: I do this:
CHGATR OBJ('/QFPNWSSTG') ATR(*ALWSAV) VALUE(*NO)
Figuring that if I have to do an unload/reload I can always change it
back. But, normally, I am going to save that server with it's own
commands and I want the capability of granular restores and it's not worth
the time to save it twice. That, and I've screwed up most of my guests
and I'd welcome that as a chance to give them the multiple spaces they
deserve and not one big happy space.