Has anyone heard of a mystery option "07" that's supposedly needed for using Windows 7 or 8 with POWER7 and LAN console?

Working with a remote customer they swear IBM told them to use F65 F21 to go up to A607xxxx and that was required if you're using Windows 7 or 8 with Power 7 and LAN console but of course it's not an option. *I* think they are confusing the disable internal and enable external and selecting the card. They are very VERY insistent that they are correct and that's why their console will no longer connect....

In the end I foisted them off on IBM support, sorry about that IBM.