Barf me out! Gag me with a spoon!

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Jeff, you are SUCH a groupie!

On 1/16/2014 2:00 PM, Jeff Crosby wrote:
I ordered 5 more groups and they all went lickety-split. I don't know
the problem was earlier today.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 2:49 PM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jim, I didn't have that PTF, but I do now.

Before that I ordered the *DB2GRP, *JVAGRP, *BRSGRP, and *HTTPGRP. They
seemed to complete in a reasonable time.

Now I'm going to continue to push my luck by ordering more groups. :)