From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cyndi Bradberry
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 11:33 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Implementer question

<SNIP> Implementer? What's an "Implementer"? </SNIP>

Sorry, Implementer is a Change Management.

We have purchased it, it is partially installed, but we are not using yet.

The one programmer who has access says that Implementer requires each library to have its own source files. Was wondering if anyone else uses it.

Cyndi B.
Boise, ID