SF99711

fixed

I have been reading the discussion about this PTF. Just finished reading
an article by Dawn May on the subject here:

http://ibmsystemsmag.blogs.com/i_can/2014/01/sf99711.html

Article states that PTF SI51438 is required before using SNDPTFORD. And
the PTF SF99711 itself is not updated regularly, only when a new group is
added. But, latest PTFs would be downloaded

I thought I saw where Rob or others had said that it did not work. Am I
misunderstanding something?

John McKee