Matt:

The table name you are looking for is QADSPOBJ. But this file in QSYS is not populated; it is just a "prototype."

You need to run this command:

DSPOBJD OBJ(library/*ALL) OBJTYPE(*ALL) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) OUTFILE(QTEMP/QADSPOBJ)
or
DSPOBJD OBJ(*ALLUSR/*ALL) OBJTYPE(*ALL) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) OUTFILE(QTEMP/QADSPOBJ)

and then you can query that file in QTEMP (or of course, you can create this outfile in your own library.)

Hope that helps,

Mark S. Waterbury

> On 1/13/2014 10:31 AM, Matt Olson wrote:
Can someone let me know how you can query by object creation date? I don't recall the system tables to query...

Thanks!