How to report on private authorities for a usrprf?

fixed

Hi Folks, I want to know where a certain usrprf has been granted a private authority to any objects on my system and the best way to report on that? Any idea's? I'm thinking I should prtpvtaut and read that splf but if anyone knows of a better way to do it, plz lemme know. Are there any ways to use QSH to accomplish the task?
Thanks, Frank