From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hoteltravelfundotcom
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2013 4:59 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: conversion of an old query /400

HI I have been unable to duplicate this query.
It uses 5 files it matches from the orderhistory file to customer, and
shipping, invoice history and address files.
OHENT# EQ ADENT#
OHSFX# EQ ADSFX#
OHORD# EQ IDORD#
OHENT# EQ ACENT#
OHSFX# EQ ACSSF#

has some record selects and sorting, no problems so far. Does totals on qty
shipped and $shipped.

Does break levels on 9 fields. this is the part I cannot translate. then
puts the data to a temp file.

I am not getting the same number of records no matter what. am sure the
issue is how to code this Break in SQL.