Re: Selecting interface for outbound ftp

fixed

I believe that's the Preferred Interface on the ADDTCPIFC command.

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Lance Gillespie <LGillespie@xxxxxxxx>wrote:

We have 3 Ethernet cards with six assigned ip addresses.

We would like to be able to open our firewall to outbound
ftp for one of those addresses.

How can the 'from' address be selected when starting an ftp session?

There is nothing on the strtcpftp command, but maybe some kind of
job override?

TIA, lance