Trouble Shooting Client Access TTO

fixed

I am trying to trouble shoot a Client Access TTO icon that does not perform the download from the i to an els on a windows drive. The error is we get when we double click on the TTO icon is -

"Invalid FIle Type. It is either not a transfer file request type or the file has been corrupted"

I do not see any tutorials out there on how to set up and fix TTO's. Can someone point me in the right direction here? There is a 'from file' out on the 400 to download and a properly named spreadsheet out on the drive.

And yes, I know there are much better ways to download but this client really loves their TTO's. Thank you.

David Shirey, Shirey Consulting Services
ERP, EDI, Technical Consulting
dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
616 304 2466
www.shireyllc.com