MIDRANGE dot COM Mailing List Archive



Home » MIDRANGE-L » December 2013

Re: SNDDST not working after V7 upgrade



fixed

fbocch2595@xxxxxxx wrote on Wed, 18 Dec 2013 01:41:25 GMT:

if comm functions stop working where are they logged?

I used to know this off the top of my head, but don't any more.
Unfortunately, I crashed a system today and I can't take the
time to look. (Long story on that .... I may have to write this
up so others won't repeat my mistakes.)

What I do when comm functions don't work is use either WRKASPBRM
or WRKSYSSTS to see how full ASP1 is. And check the threshold
in service tools. If either WRKASPBRM or WRKSYSSTS way I'm over
the threshold, I know that is the problem simply because I ran
into the problem so many times in the past.








Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2014 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact